Saturday, September 18, 2010

happy news

Well since I'm not sure anyone is really reading this.... I am going to use this time to announce something very exciting! Since it is still at a time where we can't tell many people... We are expecting our first child! Ahhh I said it! Although we have only told close friends and family, it feels good to just put it out there into world per se. A little background on us, Aaron and I have been married for 10 years and together even a little longer then that! He truly is my very best friend and I am his! I feel lucky everyday I get to share my life with him. He is the most wonderful, caring, giving, loyal, handsome (this list could get ridiculous so we'll stop there) man I have ever met. We are still young, me being only 23 with 7 yrs experience  lol and him being 34. We have tried for years to conceive and have never been able to "make it happen", and since we have been together so long our parents were getting really impatient! Needless to say we have had many years of just having fun, doing what we what when we want and going on fun trips... so we said yep we need to put a stop to that madness! lol No we really want to bring a child into this world that is sooo loved from the very start, teach them to be kind to others and watch them find their own happiness in this world. I can't wait to meet this little person! So in the beginning of August we set out to try the big guns, IVF, we tried other rounds of fertility that were unsuccessful and decided to give this a try. Since our insurance would help pay for either two more attempts of IUI (artificial insemination) or a portion of IVF, we decided it was worth it to really try!! It worked! So now we are at 8 weeks and counting, doing daily shots of progesterone and estrogen, and other meds, praying daily and being so extremely happy! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment