Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Makeup is just a way to bring your inner beauty out

I have loved makeup since I was a kid! I first remember coming into contact with it when I was going through all the awesome exciting stuff on my grandmas dresser. She has always worn the brightest coral lipstick you have ever seen. lol I have tried since learning about makeup to sway her to maybe just a different shade of bright but she loves the coral. In high school I would love to bring anyone over that would allow and do make overs. I used any and all money to buy all types of makeup and stocked up drawers full so I would be ready to give make overs. Then my life got serious and I moved out on my own when I was 14, I felt I needed a "real" job, so I started working and lost all passion for work, but I needed to pay the bills and didn't think I had any other choice. Having so much responsibility weighed heavily but I was  bound and determined to take care of myself, and my own bills. Which I did with success! Now that I have a wonderful husband that supports me in every way possible he has really been pushing me to find that passion again! So, a couple years ago I decided I would go back to school and decided on Federico's Beauty for Esthetics's! Not only did I find passion again I made the best girlfriends in the world! I felt for the first time in a long time I was doing something that really made me happy and felt like I had really accomplished something on my own. It was awesome. Now a few years have gone by and I haven't done anything with my license. I started to re-evaluate what it was that I loved and I remembered how much I loved makeup. I started watching youtube videos and came across Kandee Johnson, who was the sweetest most encouraging person i have ever seen. I decided to attend one of her Glaminars and used every last dime to make it to Pasadena to see her! It was wonderful and the girls at that glaminar were all like me, happy, motivated, hungry for finding that passion, sweet and fun. (if I don't mind saying so myself) :0) I couldn't wait to get home and start everything! I started buying tons of stuff for my kit, planning how I would do everything and was ready to go! I did a couple of weddings and planned on doing some other beautiful faces for my portfolio. Since then though, somehow I still feel reserved and scared to give up the job I don't love but brings in consistent money. Somehow I need to let that go, especially now that we have a little one coming! I want them to see that mommy isn't scared to follow her dreams because I want them to follow theirs!!! So in the next few months I'm  going to start re focusing. I wanna build a website, and start doing business type of things, so after the baby is here I can really go for it! I wanna be the best makeup artist I can be! I know I have it in me! I need to leave all fear behind and really push forward! wish me luck!
excited and wonderful dreams ahead....
Trishica

No comments:

Post a Comment