Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pumkin patch on a whim

So what do you do when all your plans for the day fail... visit your local Pumpkin patch, we were driving after our plans fell through and saw a sign for the pumpkin farm and thought why not?? It is fall afterall and we might as well. It was such a fun day! I think my mom and I may have had even more fun then Ry lol. Not only was it free to get in, it was super cheap to do the activities too! Babies are free! I think its only a $3.00 fee to park on the weekends. They had pumpkins, a hay ride, jump house, train ride, go karts, slide/tree house, corn maze, haunted barn and petting zoo. I totally recommend this place and if you can go during the week you really have the whole place to yourself or at least it feels that way! :0) Heres some fun pictures of our day! Its always way more fun when its spontaneous!

the haunted barn! This made me realize I am not going to the real haunted houses! Kinda creepy in there and everythings behind a fence lol

Ry loved this the most

we were laughing so hard,my moms like I'm not gonna make it, i'm stuck lol Shes made it no prob! lol

I flew down this thing, my mom and Ry were waiting at the bottom and Ry laughed so hard when I popped out lol

Soooo Adorable!
We had so much fun and made some memories.
Hope everyone is enjoying this time of year as much as we are! Lots of love and pumpkins 

No comments:

Post a Comment